Learning Sciences International Teacher Evaluation Support Page for Oklahoma
Expert Support Built In to the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model with iObservation
Learning Sciences International is proud of the extensive, expert support we provide for the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model. Compare the resources built into the iObservation platform for the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model with other Oklahoma state-approved models.
*For a detailed comparison between the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model and other state-approved models, view the comparison chart PDF
Preview our excellent support materials:
Within iObservation, our patented technology platform, teachers and principals have access to an online library of videos, webinars, and rubrics 24/7, and our customer service staff is on hand daily from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST to answer your technical or training questions. Here’s what you can expect:
- Videos: Teachers, principals and state leaders discuss the ways they’ve used the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model and iObservation to increase student achievement. Watch teachers use specific strategies in the classroom and discuss what they learned from the process.
- Webinars: Dr. Marzano and Learning Sciences experts discuss strategies for implementing the model, effective supervision, using technology to support evaluation, tools to improve observation scoring, and much more.
- Scales: Learn techniques for using individual strategies, and how to plan activities to achieve learning goals in specific lesson segments.
- Research papers: Creating an Aligned System with the Causal Teacher Evaluation Model, The Research Base for Student Achievement, and other background research helps administrators gain deeper understanding of the model.
- Chat forums and message boards: Ask a question, get an answer, and connect with fellow teachers using the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model.
- Books: Dr. Marzano has written over a dozen books to expand on the 60 strategies in the Causal Teacher Evaluation Model, effective classroom management, grading, generating high levels of classroom engagement, and much more. Hundreds of examples, tips, and useful exercises to get you and your students thinking
- Growth planning tools and self-assessment: Easy-to-use tools will help teachers and administrators planning professional growth and evaluating success over time.
When you select the Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model and iObservation, you will never be more than a click or a phone call away from encouragement, advice, and a deep understanding of best practices in classroom strategies and implementation.
Read about our affordable training packages for Oklahoma here
iObservation Has Teachers Talking
“iObservation is being used in a multitude of ways, in the classroom and across the school, across the district. Teachers are using it as a communication tool to talk to other teachers, they can share their ideas, they can they use the videos to watch best practices. Principals and school administrators are using it for walkthroughs, formal observations, informal observations. They’re giving good feedback to teachers about what they can improve upon, how they can be better.”
–School curriculum specialist Jo Marie Olk
Learn more about iObservation
Like to learn more about our support services and training? Call our toll-free customer service line at 1-877-411-7114 or fill out our contact form for more information.